The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jessica Osterday's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Clement, As I understand it, that is true of the older machines, but they upgraded t…"

Jessica Osterday replied Apr 18 to Cocoatown Melanger Chocolate tastes like burnt rubber

3 Jul 13
Reply by Andal Balu

"Thank you for those resources.  I have looked into getting Beckett's book Industrial…"

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 24 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"That is all extremely helpful.  Thank you.  With my next batch I will definitely exp…"

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 24 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"Mark, Thank you so much for that information.  I will definitely try warming the mol…"

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 21 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"I have four sizes between 5mm and 14mm. "

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 21 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"Larry, Thank you for your insights.I am having problems with the bloom on the top of…"

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 20 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"Kerry, Thanks for the suggestion.  I actually did that with two of the batches and s…"

Jessica Osterday replied Feb 20 to Every time I use my molds for chocolate bars, they bloom.

16 Sep 8
Reply by Sebastian

"Erin, I happened by this post.  I know I am a few years late, but I'm curious about…"

Jessica Osterday replied Dec 19, 2013 to Interested in a device to make tempering in a Santha or Cocoatown grinder easier?

4 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Also Beth, What have you used for tempering? What are your thoughts? "

Jessica Osterday replied Dec 16, 2013 to melanger necessary?

28 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Michlewicz

"Beth, Yes!  I am all ears.  I am happy to learn anything that will help me save time…"

Jessica Osterday replied Dec 16, 2013 to melanger necessary?

28 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Michlewicz

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge