The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I have! In fact I sent them an email just a few hours before this post and a, wa…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 13, 2013 to Mold decorating with colored cocoa butter

11 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Erica Rodriguez-Anthony

"Can anyone suggest an online retailer where can I buy a kit of many different cocoa…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 11, 2013 to Mold decorating with colored cocoa butter

11 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Erica Rodriguez-Anthony

"Thank you for the response and you made me laugh. I may be a beginner, but I know th…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Apr 3, 2012 to To add extra cocoa butter OR NOT? (When tempering real chocolate)

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Mark Wightman

"Thank you so much for the suggestion! Can you please tell me where I can get the "My…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 30, 2012 to Help with chocolate setting (Bittersweet) (PICS)

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by david smith

"Thanks for the feedback Kerry and Kathryn! I tried again yesterday and the same thin…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 26, 2012 to Help with chocolate setting (Bittersweet) (PICS)

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by david smith

"What exactly are the " make-up remover pads from walmart (less than $2 a pkg).  They…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 25, 2012 to Cleaning Chocolate Molds

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

"I used dark chocolate setting (108 default point) then I did seed method #2 but then…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 25, 2012 to Help with chocolate setting (Bittersweet) (PICS)

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by david smith

"CAN YOU SHARE PICS PLEASE? I MAY BE HAVING SIMILIAR ISSUES........"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 25, 2012 to Cleaning Chocolate Molds

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

"Ok. well my first attempt at tempering bittersweet chocolate baking chips went relat…"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 25, 2012 to Help with chocolate setting (Bittersweet) (PICS)

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by david smith

"Awesome! Thanks so much for the welcome!"

Erica Rodriguez-Anthony replied Mar 24, 2012 to Help with chocolate setting (Bittersweet) (PICS)

13 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by david smith

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge