The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Dave Elliott's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"A residential-grade oven - that explains it your eagerness for something new.  We ha…"

Dave Elliott replied Aug 29, 2011 to Roasting Beans with a coffee roaster

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by antonino allegra

"What made you decide to switch from a convection oven?  Were you using a forced conv…"

Dave Elliott replied Aug 29, 2011 to Roasting Beans with a coffee roaster

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by antonino allegra

"Congratulations on the success, Antonino. Post a website and more about your company…"

Dave Elliott replied Aug 10, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Thanks for the info."

Dave Elliott replied Jun 6, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Thanks for the info, Linda.  Please add me to the list.  I'd like to learn more."

Dave Elliott replied Jun 4, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"I would also like to know what solutions Selmi has available for larger inclusions."

Dave Elliott replied Jun 3, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Just spoke with Savage regarding a metered dispensing pump with a powered valve that…"

Dave Elliott replied Jun 3, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Anyone have experience running a Selmi with inclusions?  We currently use table-top…"

Dave Elliott replied May 27, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"I've seen easy pour funnels mentioned and am about to pick up a couple, but Ruth's p…"

Dave Elliott replied Nov 20, 2010 to dipping machines...

14 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Jeff Stern

"Thanks Bayla - those are useful tips. Hadn't thought of the fan. I tried refrigerati…"

Dave Elliott replied Jul 10, 2010 to About to give up!

17 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Dave Elliott

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.