The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Masur's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Books on Chocolate Making from Ecole Chocolat is another great list: www.ecolechocol…"

Masur replied Nov 12, 2009 to Best Chocolate Book | Best Chocolate Authors

11 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by chocoasis

"My "shortlist" should also include two other chocolatiers: En liten smula (Pastry sh…"

Masur replied Oct 24, 2009 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Vercruysse Geert

"In december a new Pralus single estate chocolate bar will be available in Stockholm…"

Masur replied Oct 24, 2009 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010

"Swedish confectionary and commercial chocolate brand Marabou (owned by Kraft) is sol…"

Masur replied Oct 23, 2009 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010

"Emanuel Andrén from Sweden provided the goodie bag at The 50th GRAMMY Awards®, 2008.…"

Masur replied Oct 23, 2009 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010

"Four Swedish chocolatiers are listed in the second edition of "Chocolate Companion:…"

Masur replied Oct 13, 2009 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010

"I'm not conviced Cadbury is a B2B Company."

Masur replied Aug 21, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"Clay, I've heard Green and Black's now is made in Poland. It seemes ICAM no longer i…"

Masur replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"Nice effort Olorin but Green & Blacks is not a bean to bar company, nor is Cafe-…"

Masur replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"Cote d’Or is owned by Kraft Food and not a bean to bar company. I've never seen bars…"

Masur replied Aug 17, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc