The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Michael Arnovitz's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"http://youtu.be/mmULEcPNTs8 $300 http://www.coffeelabequipment.com/BROCHURE.html"

Michael Arnovitz replied Mar 31 to Moisture meter

2 Mar 31
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

"Okay this is different. I didn't realize that you were talking about decorative and…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 28 to Chocolate Bar wrappers - Copyright issues from commercial use?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Bart

"If by "off the shelf" you mean stock photography and/or illustrations, then the answ…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 28 to Chocolate Bar wrappers - Copyright issues from commercial use?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Bart

"This is probably outside of your budget, and I haven't seen anyone else do this, but…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 27 to alternatives to champion juicer

27 Feb 24
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"A couple of thoughts: 1) This is a question for your accountant. 2) 1099's are usual…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 27 to Should I be 1099'd for a customer's purchases?

5 Jan 27
Reply by Paul John Kearins

"Their customer service may not be great, but my understanding is their equipment is…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Nov 14, 2013 to Choosing enrobing cabin (Coating cabins)

4 Nov 14, 2013

"300,000 Euros for a coating cabin? Wow. That must be a large, integrated system of s…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Nov 14, 2013 to Choosing enrobing cabin (Coating cabins)

4 Nov 14, 2013

"Salt is a known bitterness suppressor, and is often used for this purpose. Plus it g…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Nov 8, 2013 to Caffeinated Chocolate

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"Yes. There are two factors you want to look at when choosing a stone for this purpos…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Oct 6, 2013 to cooling chocolate

3 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Fazlur Baksh

"Andy - I looked into this myself (for different reasons) last fall. The good news is…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jun 27, 2013 to Nuts & Rancidity

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc