The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Michael Arnovitz's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"You bring up a very good point. Unfortunately, New York's cottage laws specifically…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Aug 24 to How can I sell chocolate online?

6 Sep 4
Reply by Tet Kay

"Tet - this is a fairly standard business practice. It's called contract or white lab…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Aug 23 to How can I sell chocolate online?

6 Sep 4
Reply by Tet Kay

"Tet - the licenses and permits you need will depend on exactly what you want to do,…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Aug 23 to How can I sell chocolate online?

6 Sep 4
Reply by Tet Kay

"I haven't made any of these products myself (not since college anyway), but in regar…"

Michael Arnovitz replied May 11 to Medical Marijuana / Chocolate please share your experiences

7 Jun 8
Reply by Greg Gould

"You’re right; you have taken a pretty big bite! I don’t know how much time you have…"

Michael Arnovitz replied May 7 to allergy free chocolates

2 May 8
Reply by Ian Thomson

"My understanding is that the Bakon tempering machine has only been available for a l…"

Michael Arnovitz replied May 7 to Continuous tempering machines: Bakon Choco-lution?

1 May 7
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

"This bad boy (see link below) from PolyScience costs over $9k, but if you are going…"

Michael Arnovitz replied May 5 to belgian endives filling

4 May 6
Reply by Clay Gordon

"http://youtu.be/mmULEcPNTs8 $300 http://www.coffeelabequipment.com/BROCHURE.html"

Michael Arnovitz replied Mar 31 to Moisture meter

2 Mar 31
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

"Okay this is different. I didn't realize that you were talking about decorative and…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 28 to Chocolate Bar wrappers - Copyright issues from commercial use?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Bart

"If by "off the shelf" you mean stock photography and/or illustrations, then the answ…"

Michael Arnovitz replied Jan 28 to Chocolate Bar wrappers - Copyright issues from commercial use?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Bart

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge