The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

James Cary's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"The usual. Almost always cinnamon and almonds are there. Sometimes, nuez (pecans) ar…"

James Cary replied May 22, 2009 to Oaxaca

19 Jul 4
Reply by Basil Yokarinis

"I know.. Burdick's are almost too cute to eat and Lillie Belle's are almost too disg…"

James Cary replied May 21, 2009 to Interesting Product/Business Ideas in the Current Economy

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Yes, they have several stores throughout Oaxaca. While I was there, I saw that they…"

James Cary replied May 21, 2009 to Oaxaca

19 Jul 4
Reply by Basil Yokarinis

"Those Voodoo bunnies are wild! I was in Boston recently and stopped in at LA Burdick…"

James Cary replied May 20, 2009 to Interesting Product/Business Ideas in the Current Economy

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"It was quite safe. I stayed by myself with a host family (I was actually taking some…"

James Cary replied May 20, 2009 to Oaxaca

19 Jul 4
Reply by Basil Yokarinis

"A great mixed metaphor as I like to wear those very same Emperor's clothes when I ho…"

James Cary replied Jan 14, 2009 to WSJ: Premium Chocolate Holds Steady in Tough Economy

5 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Dove Chocolatier

"On a side note, in Savannah, there's a candy store that sells fudge in the shape of…"

James Cary replied Jan 12, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

""Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." For purely altruistic reasons, I am g…"

James Cary replied Jan 11, 2009 to The Fine Art of Chocolate ... Criticism

17 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by James Cary

"I'm glad this thread was started. Thanks for sharing, Jim. I've been interested in…"

James Cary replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Agreed, Langdon. Local/low impact travel is the best option now. Also, everything in…"

James Cary replied Jan 8, 2009 to Travel Planning - Where Would YOU Like to Go?

6 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge