The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ice Blocks!'s Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"How exactly is it done? Just using the K beater? I thought conching included some gr…"

Ice Blocks! replied Mar 2, 2011 to Conching with Kenwood Mixers

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Andal Balu

"Interesting thought. Since it apparently occurs in every living cell you would imagi…"

Ice Blocks! replied Feb 21, 2011 to Natural Chocolate sauce original recipe with decent shelf life ????

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

"http://discoverhopefund.org/who-we-are/advisory-board Brian Horsley, International B…"

Ice Blocks! replied Feb 18, 2011 to Marañon Chocolate - Cacao Thought to Be Extinct Found in Peru

30 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ravi Goojha

"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lecithin   "In confectionery it reduces viscosity, re…"

Ice Blocks! replied Feb 7, 2011 to Natural Chocolate sauce original recipe with decent shelf life ????

6 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

""The trees thrive at some of the highest altitudes ever reported for cacao, between…"

Ice Blocks! replied Feb 4, 2011 to Marañon Chocolate - Cacao Thought to Be Extinct Found in Peru

30 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ravi Goojha

"  Fascinating story that reminds me much of the Wollemi pine or more to home the sup…"

Ice Blocks! replied Feb 3, 2011 to Marañon Chocolate - Cacao Thought to Be Extinct Found in Peru

30 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ravi Goojha

"  Cheers Tom that's really useful. I've got some samples from Nui coming and have tr…"

Ice Blocks! replied Jan 15, 2011 to "Local" Supply of Cocao Powder

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Tom

"We make a milk chocolate ice block. I'd like to make a vegan chocolate ice block / s…"

Ice Blocks! replied Jan 11, 2011 to "Local" Supply of Cocao Powder

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Tom

"How much do you make Tom? I probably dont need that much initially, we get through a…"

Ice Blocks! replied Jan 10, 2011 to "Local" Supply of Cocao Powder

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Tom

"I've found and Australian Certified Organic farm listed as producing Cocao in Killal…"

Ice Blocks! replied Jan 5, 2011 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc