The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,543)

Discussions Replied To (1137) Replies Latest Activity

"Patrick: Thanks for the good humor and for the posts you've made. I am a little sen…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to My Chocolate Journal

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Patrick Sikes

"I know Mark Douglas and Kim Carlson at Culinate. One of my blog posts there actually…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to Brands of and Sources for Organic Couverture

28 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Dino Scarsella

"Care to include a Canadian company? Soma in Toronto. Also, Oscar Ortega of Cioccola…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Brady: Thanks for this intro to Mast Brothers. I first heard about them a couple of…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

"Hey Patrick: Welcome to The Chocolate Life. I hope that this does not constitute yo…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to My Chocolate Journal

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Patrick Sikes

"Sarah: Of course I know Alma, I just never connected the two together. Do you know…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22, 2008 to Brands of and Sources for Organic Couverture

28 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Dino Scarsella

"Sarah: I am really sorry you couldn't make it on the trip. The alumni are a pretty…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 21, 2008 to Brands of and Sources for Organic Couverture

28 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Dino Scarsella

"Theo B: I suggest you look at an online service such as Zoho Creator's database tool…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 21, 2008 to Inside Rating Systems

11 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Here's the link to the first page of the series of articles on house chocolate style…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 21, 2008 to Comparing the styles of Chocolate Makers

15 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Alan McClure

"Theo B: Chocomap is a start, but usability is not the greatest. Try searching by a…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 21, 2008 to Chocolate Slotting Mapping Idea

13 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sera

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc