The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,524)

Discussions Replied To (1131) Replies Latest Activity

"Without revealing the price of the machines, can you provide links to pages where th…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 30 to Bean to Bar Medium Scale Jafinox

7 May 15
Reply by Semira

"Semira - I have seen quotes of US$500,000 to over US$1,000,000 for complete lines fr…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 29 to Bean to Bar Medium Scale Jafinox

7 May 15
Reply by Semira

"Jessica - It's been about 3 years since you started this thread, where are you on yo…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 29 to cacao cucina

28 Jul 10
Reply by Mark Allan

"Mark: If you have a link to the cocoa butter press I'd be very interested in seeing…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 29 to cacao cucina

28 Jul 10
Reply by Mark Allan

"JAF Inox is a Brazilian company that was recently purchased by Duyvis-Wiener, as Seb…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 29 to Bean to Bar Medium Scale Jafinox

7 May 15
Reply by Semira

"To follow on with what Sebastian has said, there is no "one, true" temperature for d…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 29 to What is the true melting temperature for tempering?

3 Apr 29
Reply by Or M

"Mel - Since this comment from Marou Chocolate was posted I believe that they are now…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 23 to What Price, Cocoa?

12 Apr 24
Reply by Sebastian

"Ash: To be able to answer this question it would  be helpful to know what kind of wo…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 23 to savage bros Tempering & Molding Workstation vs the selmi top ex

3 May 22
Reply by Marinko Biskic

"There is not nearly enough information here to answer your question. FIRST: What are…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 22 to How to calculate how much chocolate enrobing for each bonbon?

4 Apr 27
Reply by him

"Another thing you can do is to encapsulate the pieces by spraying them with tempered…"

Clay Gordon replied Apr 14 to Enrobing question

3 Apr 14
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc