The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,537)

Discussions Replied To (1135) Replies Latest Activity

"Carol: On a separate but related note, I am pretty sure you qualify as a "small bus…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 30, 2009 to Writing Ingredient labels

4 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Carol

"Sam - You are right, there is no "formal" definition of the term raw. Conventionall…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 30, 2009 to Cocoa butter and cocoa solids

75 Jan 29
Reply by Jonathan Edelson

"At this point further discussion on this topic should be moved to CLASSIFIEDS. Mathe…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 29, 2009 to Software for Chocolate Industry

8 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Nicole: What does your reply have to do with the question? There are other ways to…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 28, 2009 to Chocolate Technique: What would you like to learn more about?

29 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

"The link appears to go to a page for a transfer sheet printer, not recipe costing so…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 28, 2009 to Software for Chocolate Industry

8 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Skip: The discussion you are looking for is here. The PDF file is attached to the m…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 28, 2009 to Where can I learn how to make my own chocolate bars from the bean?

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Brendan: If you'd like to have a fact-checker/copy editor look at the manuscript be…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 28, 2009 to Chocolate Technique: What would you like to learn more about?

29 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

"Not strictly a chocolate shop but one of the best selection of bars on the coast is…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 23, 2009 to Chocolate Stores in San Francisco

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"Mark: Although I understand your position here, in the end I personally am going to…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 21, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

"Mark: To your point about Xocai being chocolate or not. The FDA Standard of Identi…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 18, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge