The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,524)

Discussions Replied To (1131) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a photo of the front entrance to the Rancho San Jacinto. I visited there in…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 24, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"Translation in English provided by translate.google.com. It's not perfect and there…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 24, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"Must be a cost issue. Italy is a relatively expensive place to do business. Poland d…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"I can confirm that Green and Black's does not do their own manufacturing - it's done…"

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"Thanks for the update. About the printout. At the moment, no. But I am looking into…"

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"I have re-posted the online Chocolate Makers database. It is an Add-Only database, w…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 18, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"It all depends on what your definition of "bean to bar" is. I think most people thin…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 17, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"The data are still available but I haven't found a good way to present it and make i…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 14, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"August 8, 2009 Update: I met with President Maeda last May in New York at a RISD alu…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 6, 2009 to Multi-Disciplinary Art/Design Curriculum Using Chocolate

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Mark: Do you have a reference to cite for the 80% figure? If I think I understand w…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 6, 2009 to Is Chocolate Healthy? II

11 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Kristina

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc