The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,543)

Discussions Replied To (1137) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark: Although I understand your position here, in the end I personally am going to…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 21, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

"Mark: To your point about Xocai being chocolate or not. The FDA Standard of Identi…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 18, 2009 to Hello Everyone, allow me to introduce myself

14 Feb 16
Reply by Becky Alchemy

"Jim: I believe I detect more than a small amount of irony in your post. The progra…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 18, 2009 to An interesting alternative to "conventional" fair trade certification?

2 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"There are lots of discussions on this topic so I'd appreciate NOT getting off-topic…"

Clay Gordon replied Sep 12, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Andre: There are a couple of things to consider that have not been touched on, yet.…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 31, 2009 to How small can a small shop be?

21 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"This is the link."

Clay Gordon replied Aug 27, 2009 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"This is a photo of the front entrance to the Rancho San Jacinto. I visited there in…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 24, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"Translation in English provided by translate.google.com. It's not perfect and there…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 24, 2009 to Chocolates of Ecuador -- Arriba, Nacional, CCN51

72 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Max Myers

"Must be a cost issue. Italy is a relatively expensive place to do business. Poland d…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

"I can confirm that Green and Black's does not do their own manufacturing - it's done…"

Clay Gordon replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bean to bar chocolate makers

138 Apr 4
Reply by Aura

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc