The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Clay Gordon's Discussions (1,524)

Discussions Replied To (1131) Replies Latest Activity

"There is historical precedent for this. In the first third of the 20th century hundr…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 11, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"If we follow this logic, is there no connection between the word artisan and "qualit…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 4, 2009 to What Makes an Artisan Chocolate Artisan?

40 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by holycacao

""It's Just chocolate. It's not rocket surgery or brain science, It's Just chocolate.…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 4, 2009 to Quotable Quotes

28 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Cybele: One of the things that I had hoped would happen with the expiration of John…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 3, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"I agree that there is an untapped market for small, local, artisan chocolate makers.…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 3, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Emily: If you've read my book you'll know that I don't like making blanket recommen…"

Clay Gordon replied Feb 3, 2009 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Matusalem is GREAT Dominican rum. Very good choice."

Clay Gordon replied Feb 1, 2009 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"One of my favorite adult mix-ins with hot chocolate is peppermint schnapps."

Clay Gordon replied Feb 1, 2009 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"The following was posted by Truffles in a discussion about the Demise of the Joseph…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 31, 2009 to Mixed News From Hershey: Recession is Good - Closing Plants

26 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Shawn

"Everyone: I started a discussion on this topic a couple of days ago here. I am clos…"

Clay Gordon replied Jan 31, 2009 to Demise of Joseph Schmidt Brand?!!

1 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge