The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"The first of the O's looks like it is for a Savage Firemixer"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Sep 2, 2012 to Can you help me identify the following selmi chocolate making equipment?

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Ty J

"I just remembered--they are called paper converters. Here are three in NC  1. Case…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 26, 2012 to Enrober Paper redux

8 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

"Any paper salesman for print shops etc. can get to a supplier. They just get it on l…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 25, 2012 to Enrober Paper redux

8 Aug 30, 2012

"Andy, I had my paper guy source it from Seattle. They needed to know the spool type…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Aug 24, 2012 to Enrober Paper redux

8 Aug 30, 2012

"You have Chef Rubber in Vegas that offers courses taught by some of Las Vegas's top…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 27, 2012 to Chocolate Education. What is best?

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bob McWhirter

"Andy, Anything new to report? "

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 24, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I have a Dedy and it works well. It is on a stand with wheels and I have 4 frames. I…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 19, 2012 to Guitar Cutter.. Which one to Purchase ?

17 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Solis Lujan

"Andy, have you tried different chocolates? If white works, maybe try a different cho…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 13, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I was asked to run a beta version several years ago. At the time, I owned a Hilliard…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jun 28, 2012 to Newbie home maker

6 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Danelle Dehne

"You could always use a little white with the dark and swirl it. Any bloom would look…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jun 12, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge