The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Which Guittard are you using?  They have many different viscousities for different p…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Sep 2, 2011 to Dipping Chocolates

9 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Richard Foley

"It is up to the retailer, but my experience has been that most double it."

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 17, 2011 to Industry standard wholesale discount percentage for chocolate confections?

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Nicole Gnutzman

"I just used my regular insurance broker.  He shopped it and gave me my options. Actu…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 17, 2011 to Insurance

5 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Brad Churchill

"I have a paper supplier that gets it for me.  Any printer should be able to find it…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 13, 2011 to Food grade paperboard

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by shazam

"I'll take a shot---Callebaut, Belcolade, Dolfin, Cote D'or."

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jul 12, 2011 to Where does Sephra Chocolate come from?

13 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Richard Foley

"It is an ok temperer.  The bowl rotates with a divider in the middle to keep the lum…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Jun 15, 2011 to ACMC Tabletop Chocolate Tempering Machine Digital Temperature Readout 6 lb capacity

8 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"Get creative and try to find a kitchen in a school, church or other facility that do…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied May 31, 2011 to Renting kitchen space by the hour?

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Whitman

"I have an 80# Hilliard and have loved it for 30 years:-)  I also have 3 Savage 50# t…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied May 25, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"http://www.tcfsales.com/shopexd.asp?id=248&bc=no They are good people to work wi…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Apr 11, 2011 to Mol d'Art 6 kg Chocolate Tempering Machine

12 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Ankur Bhargava

"Like Robyn, I also press them lightly after applying.  Put them on as quickly as pos…"

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick replied Apr 10, 2011 to Help with transfer sheets please (:

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Andrea Bauer

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge