The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Priscilla A's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool.....I do come to NY often............"

Priscilla A replied Dec 8, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Thank you for sharing Ravi......are you in the Washington area?"

Priscilla A replied Dec 8, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Rob: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am really gra…"

Priscilla A replied Nov 30, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Thank you again Clay for your valuable advice. It is much appreciated. I prefer to b…"

Priscilla A replied Nov 29, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Commercial rent is expensive in Maryland. I know it takes more than $7000 cocoaTown…"

Priscilla A replied Nov 28, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Thank you Andrea. I appreciate your input."

Priscilla A replied Nov 28, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

"Thanks for your prompt respone. Does the $150,000 include rent and chocolate machine…"

Priscilla A replied Nov 25, 2013 to Does anyone know how much money I need to start a small bean to chocolate bar shop.

15 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Priscilla A

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge