The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tom Bauweraerts's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dirke,  I don't want to enter in sales talk, that's not why I replied to your mes…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied 8 hours ago to Tempering & enrobing system advice

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom Bauweraerts

"Hi Dirke,  you can consider a small tempering machine with a small enrober, but what…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied 10 hours ago to Tempering & enrobing system advice

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom Bauweraerts

"Hi Ash,  I'm not going to give you too much information. Just ask people that use ma…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied May 15 to savage bros Tempering & Molding Workstation vs the selmi top ex

3 May 22
Reply by Marinko Biskic

"Hi Clay and Nick, First of all my calculation is quiet good.  I see that Nicks mould…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 7, 2013 to Molding a bar with inclusions

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Nick, A color EX is 9900 euro and it has a dosing system and vibrating table, tha…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 4, 2013 to Molding a bar with inclusions

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Clay, I'm sorry, I did not realise that this information was not on the website.…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied May 30, 2013 to Molding a bar with inclusions

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Nick, Our complete range of tempering machines has been upgraded to the 'New Gene…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied May 27, 2013 to Molding a bar with inclusions

9 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Sam,  Did you expect a reply on this, because I really don't want to write too mu…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 22, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"haha, now I understand what a joke is :-)... before leaving this discussion because…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 22, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"After our contact the last days, this is not nice to read Antonino.... and we will n…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 21, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge