The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tom Bauweraerts's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear All, sorry for my late in the reply, I unfortunately do not have the time to fo…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 14, 2012 to Selmi One & Injection Plate?

6 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mike

"To Richard, Sorry and correct me if I am wrong but I think that Pomati is not the on…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Mar 1, 2012 to Selmi tempering machine question

16 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Dear Devika, Would it be possible to send me again the mail to t.bauweraerts@selmi-g…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Mar 1, 2012 to Selmi tempering machine question

16 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Dear All, I notice that Clay has become a reseller for certain machines.  A pity bec…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Dec 7, 2011 to Selmi tempering machine question

16 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Wish I could go to Hawaii !!!! :-) Best regards, Thanks  Tom"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 8, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Hi Davy, so we will meet, I will be there during the 2 days of demonstrations.  Many…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 7, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Hi Melanie, hope you are well. We now have a new machine, the Micron, to make chocop…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 7, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"We are looking and already have a good success with Hazelnuts, but the machine is a…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 6, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"If you want to use inclusions, this works with the Selmi EX models with removable sc…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 1, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Dear Antonino,   I happed to see your message in this forum.  I don't think that you…"

Tom Bauweraerts replied Jun 1, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.