The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Jeffray D. Gardner's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for explaining the differences Brad. Your right about expensive! I was gettin…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Oct 8, 2013 to Custom molds

4 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Jeffray D. Gardner

"Thanks for your reply Brad. I appreciate it! I'll check it out. Do you know if there…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Oct 7, 2013 to Custom molds

4 Oct 8, 2013

"If you have 30 minutes to spare, perhaps this clip of Mott Green will inspire you. T…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Jun 16, 2013 to Marking the Passing of an Inspiration: Mott Green

10 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Gap

"From what I have read he was a very special person clearly defined in the book of li…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Jun 10, 2013 to Marking the Passing of an Inspiration: Mott Green

10 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Gap

"   Hi Karen, Besides our bean to bar business we sell many chocolate covered strawbe…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied May 14, 2013 to Washing Strawberries

6 May 21, 2013
Reply by Karen Blueberry

"Thanks for sharing Thomas.  Clay, I wonder if these two individuals, Ake Burchardt a…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Apr 4, 2013 to Cacao Inter-American Cacao Center July 1953

6 Apr 4, 2013

"I don't share my thoughts too often on this forum as most posts are bang on in terms…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Dec 2, 2012 to Your take on: Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Dark Chocolate, and Health ?

3 Dec 2, 2012

"Now that is what I call a definition of all definitions! Thorough and articulate....…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Jun 3, 2012 to What is a "Traditional Chocolate Truffle"?

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Hi Bill, A traditional confectionary "truffle" is best described as a ganache with n…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied May 30, 2012 to What is a "Traditional Chocolate Truffle"?

20 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Bill Tice

"Thanks for your replies. Like I said it is not for me, just trying to assist someone…"

Jeffray D. Gardner replied Feb 23, 2012 to Jute bags

3 Feb 23, 2012

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc