The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

antonino allegra's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, we make a Milk 60% single origin ecuador,  we started the testing on a sma…"

antonino allegra replied Feb 1, 2012 to Dark milk chocolate

9 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"As Scott said: practice practice practice! save the money and time of "ecole chocola…"

antonino allegra replied Jan 14, 2012 to New guy here, Looking to setup a chocolate nad confectionery business!

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Brown

"just keep the the whole engine cool all the time and that should make the work. if s…"

antonino allegra replied Jan 14, 2012 to Modding stock Ultra Grind+ wet grinder for chocolate use

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"Hi Elaine, i choose Fbm over Selmi for 2 main reason: 1- price 2. service and custom…"

antonino allegra replied Jan 14, 2012 to Gami tempering Machine

15 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ankur Bhargava

"Hi Adam, thanks a lot! we were looking into this option, but i have read that is ver…"

antonino allegra replied Dec 23, 2011 to Cocoa Beans Shells, What can you do with it?

8 Mar 1
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Growing a Cocoa tree indoor seems quite a cool thing to do, does any one have any li…"

antonino allegra replied Dec 22, 2011 to Sleeping near Cacao Trees

10 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Ancel Mitchell

"Dear Nathaniel, could you send me an email  to antonino@cocoafair.com and we can dis…"

antonino allegra replied Dec 20, 2011 to Direct Source for 100% Arriba Nacional Cacao (OG)- Ecuador

7 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Jay(Jangwoo) Lee

"Our mistake was not to plan the floor space properly, you need to a have a good flow…"

antonino allegra replied Nov 4, 2011 to new manufacturing - what mistakes should we avoid?

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Rochelle

"Hi There, what i can say is that i just bough a FBM/Boscolo machine called Unica fro…"

antonino allegra replied Nov 4, 2011 to Gami tempering Machine

15 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ankur Bhargava

"i agree with jim, sustainable should be for the workers, sustainable should be as we…"

antonino allegra replied Oct 25, 2011 to What does "Sustainable" mean to you, when it comes to cocoa?

11 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas Forbes

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge