The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

antonino allegra's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Clay, i will post soon  my tests, no need to be so "secrecy" about the work of ch…"

antonino allegra replied Aug 30, 2011 to Roasting Beans with a coffee roaster

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by antonino allegra

"Hi Dave, i need to roast quite few tons... went from small testing (in a good convec…"

antonino allegra replied Aug 29, 2011 to Roasting Beans with a coffee roaster

5 Aug 30, 2011

"Hi Omar,  just to clear to the other followers of this discussion that i have no com…"

antonino allegra replied Aug 10, 2011 to If Selmi is the Cadalac what is a JKV and why?

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stefano

"Hi  Brad, thanks for your suggestions, like you i'm a purist when it comes to make s…"

antonino allegra replied Aug 3, 2011 to increase chocolate percentage

2 Aug 3, 2011

"well done and congratulation!!! i also just did the "big step" and you will see how…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 29, 2011 to Benoît Nihant Chocolatier goes "Bean to Bar"

8 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Bhuvan

"Hi There, have you checked the Humidity and the temperature? sometimes a bit of rain…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 18, 2011 to Cocoa Town Melanger - Sugar sticking to granite grinders

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by beth campbell

"Hi, come and see us at cocoafair, the first company in SA to produce bean to bar to…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 4, 2011 to Good Quality Cocoa for chocolate fudge centers

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Magrietha Hendrika du Plessis

"HI, i have been told of plastic bottle filled only half way with water/salt solution…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 28, 2011 to Summer shipping tips & tricks?

40 May 25
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"hi Magrietha, where in SA do you live?  maybe i could help you out, i also live in S…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 27, 2011 to White chocolate instead of cocoa butter on molds

10 Jun 27, 2011

"Hi,  Have you thought about Chocoflex by Laghi, from Pavoni.it? Is an alternative to…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 19, 2011 to Premade truffle shels- necessity or copout?

19 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Jim Braunagel

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge