The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

antonino allegra's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Colin, i ordered a Unica 25kg and a Compatta 12kg. i used to work in a shop many…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 3, 2012 to What is a good, small enrober to buy?

20 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

"Just Continuing to my other reply that was cut off. Hi Colin, i have an enrobing bel…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 2, 2012 to What is a good, small enrober to buy?

20 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

"Hi Colin, i have an enrobing belt that runs with a Prefamac, and i must say that And…"

antonino allegra replied Jul 2, 2012 to What is a good, small enrober to buy?

20 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Green

"T"

antonino allegra replied Jul 1, 2012 to Chocolate Spraying

32 Jul 22
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"Hi guys, i'm getting a panning machine to "test" in the next weeks and i would be in…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 29, 2012 to Chocolate Spraying

32 Jul 22
Reply by Jim Greenberg

"HI ALL, There is a BIG BIG TYPO on the last reply: "I have worked in the past with S…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 22, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi Omar,  i don't understand 100% the question.  I have worked in the past with Selm…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 22, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Wow, i hope i didn't start a negative competition between sale reps and companies! W…"

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"HI Giuseppe, No i wouldn't dare to put  a computer together by my self, i actually h…"

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi Tom, all good from my side, i'm an Italian that speaks english mostly with my han…"

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge