The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

antonino allegra's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom, my apologies in regards to the discussion, it wasn't meant at all as offensi…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 21, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi Bent, that's a cool bunch of toys!!! i like the roaster and i find the grinder ve…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 20, 2012 to Source of Small Scale Cacao Processing Equipments

25 Jun 20
Reply by Andrés Jara

"Hi Omar, you are welcome! We haven't tried any one else, so it is difficult to say i…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 20, 2012 to Going Organic

4 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

"C'mon Sam, you have asked the sale reps NOT a Chocolatier that has bought the machi…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 19, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Sam,  i had a look at this tread: the only other person that has reply to you has be…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 19, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi Omar, I'm a chocolate Maker from italy living in South Africa. We have started a…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 19, 2012 to Going Organic

4 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by antonino allegra

"Hi Sam,  it seems that i'm on CHocolate life at the same time as you! That Selmi mac…"

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi, just out of curiosity, is the Selmi plus a 12 kg machine? i have worked in the p…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 15, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi Sam,  i disbelieve those are a lot of problems. I run the machine flat out and ov…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 15, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

"Hi , im a chocolate maker and we do quite a bit of chocolate, bars and truffles/pral…"

antonino allegra replied Jun 14, 2012 to Which Tempering Machine to Purchase: FBM, Gami, Selmi or Wheel type

35 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clare O'Neill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.