The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

brian horsley's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Choco, this Brian Horsley, the bean guy for Marañon Chocolate, writing from Peru.…"

brian horsley replied Jan 20 to Group Review - Fortunato #4

24 Jul 14
Reply by Vera Hofman

"Hi Gifford, just wanted to say that I recently sampled some of your beans and they w…"

brian horsley replied Dec 9, 2013 to sourcing organic/fair trade/criollo or trinitario beans

8 Jan 2
Reply by Sebastian

"you can communicate with Stella Coello of USAID at scoello@usaid.gov . One of the ke…"

brian horsley replied Jun 22, 2013 to 2012 cacao and chocolate salon - Lima, Peru

8 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by brian horsley

"Hi Mark, yes I'll be there, they have me giving a presentation on saturday i think.…"

brian horsley replied Jun 21, 2013 to 2012 cacao and chocolate salon - Lima, Peru

8 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by brian horsley

"brad you once offered me your opinion on my marketing materials, and since you asked…"

brian horsley replied Jan 19, 2013 to I'm Interested In Your Opinion!

28 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Hi Tom, I've seen a setup to do this in Piura here in Peru but haven't seen any resu…"

brian horsley replied Jul 24, 2012 to Washing Beans after Ferment

13 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Hi tom i was in campo and offline for some time there. sorry for the delay.  I said…"

brian horsley replied Jun 12, 2012 to The Malting Process as it Relates to Cacao Fermentation

10 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Robert Graham Erdman

"Hi from Peru Tom, I can only speak to my personal experience with this in one place…"

brian horsley replied May 29, 2012 to The Malting Process as it Relates to Cacao Fermentation

10 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Robert Graham Erdman

"sebastian is right based on my experience (as he should be as he is vastly more know…"

brian horsley replied Apr 13, 2012 to Fermenting Cacao Seeds: To Drain or Not to Drain?

4 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Hi Felipe, without knowing what kind of beans or equipment you are using, I would sa…"

brian horsley replied Mar 26, 2012 to Stuffed nose when Cracking and Winnowing

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc