The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

brian horsley's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Daniel, are you seeking quotes to potentially actually do this, or just to get nu…"

brian horsley replied Mar 21, 2012 to Outsourcing chocolate production

8 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Daniel Gaal

"Ok Brad, many of your forays into the forums end exactly here, and now i see why in…"

brian horsley replied Mar 20, 2012 to World's Rarest Chocolate? Anyone care to weigh in?

19 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Ok Brad I accept that your opinion and mine may differ on this, I wouldn't call our…"

brian horsley replied Mar 20, 2012 to World's Rarest Chocolate? Anyone care to weigh in?

19 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"hi all, lots of interesting stuff here.  to take it one by one: It is correct that…"

19 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Hi all this is Brian Horsley from Marañon Chocolate.  Saw this thread and I thought…"

brian horsley replied Mar 19, 2012 to World's Rarest Chocolate? Anyone care to weigh in?

19 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"i buy raw beans at the farm, do all the post harvest processing, and i've made choco…"

brian horsley replied Mar 15, 2012 to Raw Chocolate

13 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"mildly alcoholic cacao smoothie?  could be nice for the beach (its summer here).  mu…"

brian horsley replied Dec 20, 2011 to Suggestions needed for spent raw cacao nibs

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Clay Gordon

"this interested me because i am a long time meditator, and meditation has been shown…"

brian horsley replied Dec 15, 2011 to "Intentional Chocolate" - Your Thoughts [sic]?

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"seems like the people that want nestle chocolate can get it just about anywhere. and…"

brian horsley replied Oct 26, 2011 to Nestlé’s new Maison Cailler brand

6 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Brad Churchill

"i find it hard to believe that an actual farmer....at his farm... no transport costs…"

brian horsley replied Oct 19, 2011 to What Price, Cocoa?

12 Apr 24
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge