The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Keith Ayoob's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of recalls that adage, "Just because you can doesn't mean you should...""

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 17 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"People have expectations that chocolate will always be sweet.  I've eaten unsweetene…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 4 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

150 Dec 4
Reply by Seth A. Hager

"Well, you could have a career as a copywriter.  I agree with you.  This is probably…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 2 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"I ran into someone at a great shop in SF called "Chocolate Covered" that's about the…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 1 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"100 bars?  I feel better now.  Most I've had is about 20-25, max, and I get heat abo…"

Keith Ayoob replied Nov 17 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"Good for them.  There might come a day when I buy one but today isn't it.  There is…"

Keith Ayoob replied Nov 17 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"The only camel's milk chocolate I've tried is Al Nassma.  Ironically, I brought a ba…"

Keith Ayoob replied May 5 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

150 Dec 4
Reply by Seth A. Hager

"These sound great.  I must admit -- not sure if anyone else feels the same -- but wh…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 26 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

150 Dec 4
Reply by Seth A. Hager

"You're probably right.  One thing that would tip the scales (and this is unlikely to…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 22 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 Dec 18
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"Given that chocolate nuances can be many, I'd suggest a more granular scale of 1-100…"

Keith Ayoob replied Jan 6 to Group Review - Fortunato #4

24 Jul 14
Reply by Vera Hofman

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc