The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Keith Ayoob's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you seen Valhrona's El Pedregal Porcelana?  It's also dark.  They even say it's…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 12, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

79 7 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"Interesting point.  As I see it, to get to the $100 bar, the quality would have to b…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 5, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

79 7 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"OK, so it would appear that Clay's $100 bar is perhaps closer than we think.  My opi…"

Keith Ayoob replied Dec 4, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

79 7 hours ago
Reply by ChocoFiles

"OK, the breast milk thing takes the cake.  There was a chef in Brooklyn, I think, th…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 28, 2012 to Weird Flavors and Inclusions in Chocolate

147 Aug 5
Reply by Gabriel

"Thank you for this reply, Irina.  It appears that chocolate occupies all the "extra…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 16, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"I looked at your ratings.  Ow.  You've been at this a while.  I visited Pierre Marco…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 6, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"Oy.  I just realized that, at about 50 gm per day, I'm eating a little over 18 kg pe…"

Keith Ayoob replied Feb 4, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"Actually, I went through Chloe's book again, and when she does her TASTINGS she spit…"

Keith Ayoob replied Jan 7, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"OK, now I feel like an idiot.  Thanks very much for this info.  Heretofore, much of…"

Keith Ayoob replied Jan 6, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

"Speaking of shops around Manhattan, I've haunted La Maison, Michel Cluizel, Leonidas…"

Keith Ayoob replied Jan 5, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge