The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Duffy Sheardown's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Langdon, I agree with your point about bean-to-bar manufacturers taking a tiny pr…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jun 6, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Saeed, I should think Clay was saying that suppliers based in America might not…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jun 2, 2009 to custom made chocolate

12 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Saeed bostani

"Does anybody know of a UK distributor for Pavoni moulds and so on? They haven't repl…"

Duffy Sheardown replied May 13, 2009 to Cool Tool: Chocoflex Spherical Truffle Mold

76 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Cooper

"Hi Nat, No, the ACMC has a similar manual control. There is a thermometer probe whi…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Apr 22, 2009 to Chocolate Dude Tabletop Tempering Machine

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by cheebs

"What are you spraying and at what temperature? Does the mix set as it hits the coole…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Apr 12, 2009 to Air Brushing & Table Top Depositor

30 Jul 22
Reply by KREBS Chocolate sprayer

"There is a thread on the Choc Alchemy site talking about the chemistry of all this -…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Apr 3, 2009 to Maltitol ??

1 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Duffy Sheardown

"Hi Jesse, I think there will be no shortage of folks hoping to buy good-quality bea…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Mar 31, 2009 to Small time cacao and fruit grower in Costa Rica

2 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Langdon Stevenson

"I found the survey interesting but also realised how little I know! I haven't so far…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Mar 4, 2009 to Help answer our survey

3 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Duffy Sheardown

"I think it's one of those things that everyone will endlessly chase - the term "arti…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Mar 3, 2009 to Chocolatiers = Re-melters?

147 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ramon Recalde

"Hi Ernesto, Once you have a list of equipment that will be suitable (regarding size…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Feb 17, 2009 to Source of Small Scale Cacao Processing Equipments

25 Jun 20
Reply by Andrés Jara

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.