The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Duffy Sheardown's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andre, I will take a course but later, after I've made all the dumb mistakes tha…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Feb 17, 2009 to ICE - Institute Of Culinary Education (New York City)

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"Stick with it, Clay - your efforts are appreciated. We can all get cross and want to…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Feb 10, 2009 to Askinosie Davao: The first cacao from the Philippines in over 25 years - and a mea culpa

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Duffy Sheardown

"Hi Langdon, I have no idea how the law works regarding freedom of speech, fair comm…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jan 14, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi Eric, That is a huge problem, and there will only be so many people able or want…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jan 13, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi All, The idea that I proposed (that we generate a certification system of our ow…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jan 13, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

"Hi All, We are the ones who may be able to change things - probably only in a small…"

Duffy Sheardown replied Jan 11, 2009 to FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC CERTIFICATION FROM THE EYES OF A PRODUCER

40 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Michael Winnike

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge