The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm experienced in some wonderful matches to whisky. The complexities of both result…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Jul 17, 2012 to The perfect paring: Chocolate with _____?

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)

"thx Adeir! no more seeds for now, will keep the jelly idea in mind for the next time"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Aug 1, 2010 to Fresh cacao pods hooray, but what to do?

15 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom

"hi Adeir, thx for that nice looking jelly do you have some kind of recipe for this a…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Jul 30, 2010 to Fresh cacao pods hooray, but what to do?

15 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom

"hi all, thanks for all your respones! well after your first answers I immediately o…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Jul 30, 2010 to Fresh cacao pods hooray, but what to do?

15 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Tom

"hi Clay, Olorin is this interesting idea of new ways to talk on chocolate still runn…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Nov 4, 2009 to Describing chocolate

19 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"hi all, I did the pairing, and it was wonderfull ! Though you really have to look fo…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Nov 3, 2009 to Tips for pairing chocolate and whisky?

4 Nov 3, 2009

"thanks Alan & Molly for the links so far! I've been trying out a first mini pai…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Oct 28, 2009 to Tips for pairing chocolate and whisky?

4 Nov 3, 2009

"Here also another documentary endorsed by Belcolade, and featuring its ambassador ch…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Oct 26, 2009 to Chocolate documentaries

2 Oct 26, 2009

"I agree on Selfridges too. I just spent the weekend over there and found a whole pil…"

Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com) replied Aug 15, 2009 to Visiting London and Paris this week - which chocolate shops are must see?

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Carmen Magar

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge