The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Bart's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee, I'm very curious about your results, I still haven't got a real clue to solve m…"

Bart replied Feb 17 to Chocolate sticking to molds

23 Feb 26
Reply by Lee

"Hi Calum, You might want to verify that your packaging complies with EU and UK legi…"

Bart replied Feb 2 to Chocolate Bar wrappers - Copyright issues from commercial use?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Bart

"From my limited experience... Flexibility of the mould can also lead to uneven relea…"

Bart replied Jan 29 to Chocolate sticking to molds

23 Feb 26
Reply by Lee

"Hello Hassan, Do you mean a product of 2kg? That is a big chunk of chocolate, what d…"

Bart replied Jan 2 to Personalized Chocolate molds

4 Jan 3
Reply by Hassan Al Mallah

"Hello Hassan, Maybe you can expand a bit on your requirements? I'm not entirely sur…"

Bart replied Jan 2 to Personalized Chocolate molds

4 Jan 3
Reply by Hassan Al Mallah

"Ah, I missed that about the 34-36degC... Good point Kerry: seems I get the best temp…"

Bart replied Dec 21, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Hi Lars, Definitely lot's of good advice here. I feel a bit hesitant about posting,…"

Bart replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tempering Chocolate - Soft chocolate due to too fast tempering?

13 Jan 8
Reply by Lee

"Thanks for your trouble Ashley. I don't have any cocoa butter here, but I'll try thi…"

Bart replied Dec 17, 2013 to Using three different colours in one mould: white is sticking.

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Bart

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge