The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Wendy Buckner's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Kerry! I am with Clay...Thanks for posting the forum. It helps a lot! I love how…"

Wendy Buckner replied May 11, 2010 to Colored Cocoa Butters from ChefRubber

12 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Shelley Fields

"HA HA! That is great! I went to the Philadelphia Candy Show a few years ago before w…"

Wendy Buckner replied May 4, 2010 to Shows

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"Hey George! Like Ruth said...I too have had a LOT of failures when we first attempte…"

Wendy Buckner replied May 1, 2010 to Colored Cocoa Butters from ChefRubber

12 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Shelley Fields

"Sorry my link didn't attach.... they are: www.frenchbroadchocolates.com Click on the…"

Wendy Buckner replied Apr 30, 2010 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Good idea. My gears are turning. I will have to think about this for a while. Seems…"

Wendy Buckner replied Apr 30, 2010 to Selling at farmer's markets... in the heat of summer?

27 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

"Just heard of another possible bean-to-bar in the makes. I have heard great things a…"

Wendy Buckner replied Apr 30, 2010 to American, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Makers: A Complete List

92 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by It's Chocolate

"Hey Cheebs! That is really nice! You built this? You could sell these like crazy! I…"

Wendy Buckner replied Apr 30, 2010 to Selling at farmer's markets... in the heat of summer?

27 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

"Another thing about sampling...My husband reminded me about how Fudge shops are know…"

27 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

"Just found this discussion. I do farmers markets throughout the summer. It is a grea…"

27 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

"What a great concept. I just found this stream and have really enjoyed your comments…"

Wendy Buckner replied Apr 30, 2010 to Working Chocolatier Q&A

21 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Brad Churchill

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc