The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Dirke Botsford's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"ah now we're talking, that's more up my alley, perfect thanks Melanie! A little pric…"

Dirke Botsford replied Nov 15, 2009 to Chocolate packaging & boxes, something special?

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Rich Cohen

"That's a good idea to refill. I looked at the tin boxes and they are the best bet so…"

Dirke Botsford replied Nov 15, 2009 to Chocolate packaging & boxes, something special?

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Rich Cohen

"I will be starting Ecole chocolat in January so I hope it is as good as everyone say…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 26, 2009 to Online buying/selling?

18 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Molly Drexelius

"The best book I have found is "Candy making for dummies" as it is clearly written fo…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 15, 2009 to Chocolate shop in Tbilisi

5 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Salome Machavariani

"Where can I get the DVD's?"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Lana, you said you did the courses at Ecole. I just registered but am a little appre…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 15, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"A laser thermometer you say? I am always interested in cool gadgets and toys, a lase…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 15, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"Have you checked out ecole chocolat? that's right here in Vancouver. I believe they…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 14, 2009 to Need Ideas for an Advanced Chocolate Course - what would people want to learn?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Pamela Goldman

"Great information thanks. After reviewing the clearly marked information on the pack…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 13, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

"Funny you should mention Ecole Chocolat, I just registered for that yesterday, in th…"

Dirke Botsford replied Oct 9, 2009 to Temper, temper!

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Kerry

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge