The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Vercruysse Geert's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Marañón in Belgium   "

Vercruysse Geert replied Jan 21, 2012 to Marañon Chocolate - Cacao Thought to Be Extinct Found in Peru

30 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ravi Goojha

"Hi Vera, best chocolate bars, this is quite difficult because the time, meaning and…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Dec 30, 2011 to What's the best dark chocolate you tasted in 2011?

10 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Hello Brian, Did you learn and find some usefull information abou Madagascar? Tsar…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Nov 24, 2010 to Information on Madagascar

11 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Bruce Toy (Coppeneur)

"If you should change your couverture and go for Valrhona, why don't you go for the S…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Oct 26, 2010 to Valrhona Equatoriale 55% for molding

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Vercruysse Geert

"Go for it Hilmer, you can not compair these chocolates. Valrhona is much better for…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Oct 17, 2010 to Valrhona Equatoriale 55% for molding

4 Oct 26, 2010

"Hello Walter, About selling Amedei, its great to have these chocolate bars in my sho…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Jul 1, 2010 to Amedei Distribution

8 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Walter Plante

"Hey Wendy, this sound heavenly! If I find some time left ( I have to do some trainin…"

Vercruysse Geert replied May 29, 2010 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Hello pairing with beverages friends, Next week we will (the beerclub) pair some sp…"

Vercruysse Geert replied May 28, 2010 to What are your favorite adult beverages to pair with chocolates?

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Chang

"Great and interesting, thanks for sharing, Geert Vercruysse"

Vercruysse Geert replied May 23, 2010 to "Cocoa and Chocolate Their History from Plantation to Consumer"

9 May 25, 2010
Reply by heather andall

"Many thanks for this interested discussion, I just found this. I do sell the wonderf…"

Vercruysse Geert replied Apr 29, 2010 to The connections between Scandinavia and chocolate - what reference do people have?

9 Apr 29, 2010

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge