The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Annmarie Kostyk's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, Keith."

Annmarie Kostyk replied 20 hours ago to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"That's what I thought. Love you and Potomac! Let me know when you have a new funding…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied yesterday to What to do about To'ak Chocolate?

7 22 hours ago
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Hmmm. I may need a $1000 mummified alpaca skin wrapped bar. You know, for the sake o…"

7 22 hours ago
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Thanks, Ben. I value your opinion. I've only heard of Schaffenberger claiming one of…"

7 22 hours ago
Reply by Ben Rasmussen

"Okay my friends, here is a look at the $260 To'ak bar. So glad I didn't buy one. Jus…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied yesterday to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"Ha! I love it. True though. If they had a track record and worked on an exceptional…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied Dec 2 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"That's how I feel. Marketing ploy. The problem is all of the the people that know re…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied Dec 1 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"So interested in this. I just can't fathom spending that much on a bar. Mind you I'v…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied Dec 1 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"Couldn't agree more. What Woodblock is doing is a different animal than what they're…"

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

"I used to have an online shop, so I have inventory left.  Good for them if they can…"

Annmarie Kostyk replied Nov 17 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

99 20 hours ago
Reply by Annmarie Kostyk

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.