The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

david roberts's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laura if you cant find what you are after on forum, it can be a bit daunting to s…"

david roberts replied Jun 12, 2012 to Can anyone tell me the technique that Chapon use to print image on chocolate?

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Virgilio Rubini

"Hi Debra exactly the same ingredients, so must come from the same company these are…"

david roberts replied Jun 7, 2012 to Chocolate Artist Software/Printer

69 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Debra Fleck

"I agree Debra the deco sheets are not the quality you would excpect, being as i purc…"

david roberts replied Jun 3, 2012 to Chocolate Artist Software/Printer

69 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Debra Fleck

"To be honest Debra once i master the art of the airbrush etc then i will go down the…"

david roberts replied Jun 2, 2012 to Chocolate Artist Software/Printer

69 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Debra Fleck

"Hi Glenn i use super white candy melts from merckens, i tried the ones from wilton b…"

david roberts replied Jun 2, 2012 to Chocolate Artist Software/Printer

69 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Debra Fleck

"Thanks Robyn, dont know what i would do without you. Starting off is never easy the…"

david roberts replied May 27, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"Thanks for your help robyn, i use the same chocolate mold that you use for your 2 pi…"

david roberts replied May 26, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"Hi margaret can i ask how long you leave the sheets in the fridge til you demold the…"

david roberts replied May 23, 2012 to Help with blank transfer sheets for printing on chocolate

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by david roberts

"Hi robyn can you tell me how you get such a thin layer of white chocolate in your mo…"

david roberts replied May 23, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"Hi mint not sure what they have used for the watch, dont know what printer you purch…"

david roberts replied May 23, 2012 to Can anyone tell me the technique that Chapon use to print image on chocolate?

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Virgilio Rubini

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.