The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Julie Fisher's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are going Bean to Bar, then you will also need a roaster, a winnower, a conch…"

Julie Fisher replied Aug 22, 2013 to Startup Essentials for a Small Chocolaterie

7 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by rizqo

"I was thinking per portion. But I am beginning to think that larger quantities would…"

Julie Fisher replied Aug 19, 2013 to Chocolate drink without milk.

8 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steve Schechner

"That sounds similar to what I am using at present... your 2 ounces single origin cho…"

Julie Fisher replied Aug 17, 2013 to Chocolate drink without milk.

8 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steve Schechner

"Thanks Steve, I will try this recipe. What you are doing is reducing the cacao butte…"

Julie Fisher replied Aug 15, 2013 to Chocolate drink without milk.

8 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steve Schechner

"Having read your review and checked their website, I have just one question... where…"

Julie Fisher replied Jul 25, 2013 to Agostoni chocolate

11 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Julie Fisher

"So how do you make your hot version?  Just curious.  And what is it that is not quit…"

Julie Fisher replied Jul 25, 2013 to Drink: Cold chocolate for a hot summer

14 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Olivier L

"I disagree that it would HAVE to be exceptional. Once you get into such rarified are…"

Julie Fisher replied Dec 5, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

77 May 28
Reply by The Chocolate Tourist

"I think that with such specialty chocolate it ought to be 50g. 100g always seems mor…"

Julie Fisher replied Dec 5, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

77 May 28

"We have that chocolate bar too. But only €5,50... though without the fancy booklet,…"

77 May 28

"There is much discussion here over whether chocolate should emulate wine or coffee t…"

77 May 28

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge