The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Anne Bennett's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You certainly wouldn't want to take a bakery course if you want to do chocolate. My…"

Anne Bennett replied Aug 2, 2012 to Chocolate Education. What is best?

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Bob McWhirter

"Every comment seems to be about cleaning the molds. Could it be that the molds were…"

Anne Bennett replied Aug 2, 2012 to Cleaning Chocolate Molds

80 Sep 22
Reply by david ghobril

"I know that people only consider a truffle a truffle if it's made with cream. I have…"

Anne Bennett replied Aug 2, 2012 to GANACHE FEELS CRUMBLY

4 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Would tasteless coconut oil do the same thing?"

Anne Bennett replied Jul 31, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"It's hard if your not using any nuts. Is your store nut free or do you just have a l…"

Anne Bennett replied Jul 29, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I think you should try scoring while the toffee is still hot. This should help. If y…"

Anne Bennett replied Jul 14, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I wasn't sure where to go on your website to ask a question so I'll do it now. I hav…"

Anne Bennett replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I make about 14 pounds of finished product at a time. I take 5, 1/2 sheet pans light…"

Anne Bennett replied Jul 8, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Did you really mean below 25 degrees or is that a typo? That's below freezing. Do yo…"

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"Hi, I'm a new member but fully understand the frustrations of all of you. I have fou…"

Anne Bennett replied Jun 25, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge