The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Ben Rasmussen's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have any experience with that melter, but have been thinking about getting t…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Oct 27, 2011 to DessertsHouse.com Chocolate Melter

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I'll add it to my list of projects! :)"

Ben Rasmussen replied Sep 9, 2011 to Cracking cocoa beans using a Brazilian coffee sheller

14 Sep 14
Reply by Ilya Snowdon

"Definitely, but I think that should be controllable by raising or lowering the middl…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Sep 9, 2011 to Cracking cocoa beans using a Brazilian coffee sheller

14 Sep 14
Reply by Ilya Snowdon

"I tried googling around for more info on these and came across the universal nut she…"

14 Sep 14
Reply by Ilya Snowdon

"Hello,   I'd love to get more information on these roasters. I'm currently using a c…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Aug 7, 2011 to CocoaT roaster?

34 Aug 29
Reply by allison roberts

"And to the original topic, I agree with Clay on what most new makers use. I've been…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Jun 15, 2011 to Ball Mill refiners vs Roller Refiners

11 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by david castellan

"Clay,   Any chance you'd give us more info about the bean cracker you're working on?…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Jun 15, 2011 to Ball Mill refiners vs Roller Refiners

11 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by david castellan

"You may want to look at CocoaTown's line of larger melangers that they call grindeur…"

Ben Rasmussen replied May 20, 2011 to Santha Melangeurs

18 Mar 11
Reply by Madeleine Siegel

"Hi David, You can adjust what email notifications TCL sends you by clicking on sett…"

Ben Rasmussen replied Jun 30, 2010 to Caputo's Chocolate Program featured in Specialty Food Magazine

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Thanks Matt! That sounds great! We'd love any feedback and help we can get. -Ben"

Ben Rasmussen replied Jun 24, 2010 to Caputo's Chocolate Program featured in Specialty Food Magazine

9 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge