The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Michelle-Jo Garfield's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!...I usually do but in this particular case I didn't. Thanks I will try ag…"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Nov 29, 2011 to Chocolate sides caving in?

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Mark Heim

"Hi Jeff, The chocolate cafe just didnt meet the target market in the area we had ch…"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 10, 2010 to How Did You Choose Your Market Location

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Michelle-Jo Garfield

"Hi Jeff, My husband and I were looking at opening a store in Nashville but have sinc…"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 10, 2010 to How Did You Choose Your Market Location

8 Aug 10, 2010

"Thanks Mark..Will do!"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 9, 2010 to Has anyone attempted flavoring their chocolates with beer?

13 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Marquette Demarais

"Thank you Wendy...Thats great info I will get cracking on it and see how it goes.."

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 7, 2010 to Has anyone attempted flavoring their chocolates with beer?

13 Mar 2, 2011

"Thanks Mark...I tried it and it tasted like fish sauce....maybe I need to use a fond…"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 5, 2010 to Has anyone attempted flavoring their chocolates with beer?

13 Mar 2, 2011

"Thanks Andy, that had crossed my mind too about the reduction...I will attempt it to…"

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Aug 4, 2010 to Has anyone attempted flavoring their chocolates with beer?

13 Mar 2, 2011

"Thanks everyone. I have some very interesting ideas to work with."

Michelle-Jo Garfield replied Mar 24, 2009 to Cleaning polycarbonate molds.

16 Mar 24, 2009

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.