The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Robyn Wood's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I've only bought the one pack of sheets and those were from Tomric.  I'm not doing a…"

Robyn Wood replied Jul 13, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"You know, with all the problems you guys are having, I hate to say this.  But, I've…"

Robyn Wood replied Jul 13, 2012 to Troubleshooting the Chocolate on Butter Toffee

47 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan

"I've done it a lot.  If I'm working with one type of chocolate (milk or white especi…"

Robyn Wood replied Jun 28, 2012 to Filling Multiple Molds

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Robyn Wood

"I mostly use inserts that come in boxes that I ordered from Chocolat Chocolat in Mon…"

Robyn Wood replied May 26, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"The top photo has white cocoa butter airbrushed over the printed image.  The second…"

Robyn Wood replied May 25, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"The pre-made sheets that are clear are made with cocoa butter, not any kind of ink.…"

Robyn Wood replied May 6, 2012 to TRANSFER SHEET CRISIS! Wedding is in 3 weeks! Im doomed...

9 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Cesar Jose

"It's been a while since I bought them, and I may be wrong, but what I can remember i…"

Robyn Wood replied May 6, 2012 to Help with blank transfer sheets for printing on chocolate

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by david roberts

"I purchased my sheets from Tomric. I have never had any problems with the sheets, bu…"

Robyn Wood replied May 4, 2012 to Help with blank transfer sheets for printing on chocolate

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by david roberts

"I attempted some myself, and while they looked OK, I'm not a photographer.  I had a…"

Robyn Wood replied Apr 13, 2012 to Photography

3 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Robyn Wood

"Check craigslist for the SF Bay Area.  I saw a couple of jobs in SF and Emeryville f…"

Robyn Wood replied Nov 13, 2011 to Need an Internship....Any suggestions??

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by sinclair pinto

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge