The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Tom's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Clay, I was in a hurry, forgot that it was protected. Just thought it was an…"

Tom replied Feb 21, 2013 to Aussie Chocolate Maker in the Modern Craft Project

1 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Tom

"Nice one on the new project, looking forward to seeing it. Good to put a face to the…"

Tom replied Feb 11, 2013 to The results of my gamble....

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Megan Hile

"Some wineries do this. Glen Ewin Estate here in Adelaide where the cellar door repre…"

Tom replied Jan 9, 2013 to Bean to Bar Maker Co-operatives

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Tom

"Likewise for me, i make a bar lovingly dubbed Daintree Mocha, a dark milk Australian…"

Tom replied Nov 10, 2012 to That One Bar of Chocolate

9 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Browning

"Oh and by the way the parrallels I draw from the wine industry concern mainly the ma…"

Tom replied Nov 4, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

76 Feb 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I think coffee is an equally reasonable business model to follow, I have observed bo…"

Tom replied Nov 4, 2012 to What the Chocolate Industry Needs is A $100 Bar of Chocolate

76 Feb 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I agree the beginings are there. A lot can be borrowed from the wine industry in ach…"

76 Feb 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Perhaps rarity is the key, you could grow two or three trees in a green house in an…"

76 Feb 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I think that is a very interesting idea. As someone who may potentially buy one i wo…"

76 Feb 24
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I have attached an exel calculator that I use a lot basically because I make chocola…"

Tom replied Oct 23, 2012 to Identifying couverture chocolate

4 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Gap

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc