The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Brian Begun's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to add a little something to the hot weather shipping conversation.  I'm no…"

Brian Begun replied Oct 25, 2013 to Summer shipping tips & tricks?

40 May 25
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"Interesting.  Thanks Brad.  I'll experiment with all your suggestions.  :-)"

Brian Begun replied Oct 8, 2013 to Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

"Ah, okay.  excellent. Thanks for the numbers!  Again, thank you Ben and Ruth for you…"

Brian Begun replied Oct 8, 2013 to Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

"Thanks for the reply Ruth.  I'm using primarily E. Guttard chocolate.  I'm working w…"

Brian Begun replied Oct 7, 2013 to Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

"Cool.  Thanks!  Yay for saving thought-to-be-lost chocolate!  :-)"

Brian Begun replied Oct 7, 2013 to Can you re-use/temper chocolate that has "bloom"?

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

"Great. Thanks Ben!  I have a Chocovision rev2 (just starting out).  So I assume that…"

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joe Suhrada

"Thanks Sebastian. That helps a lot.  If you are using ml for volume, then what is t…"

Brian Begun replied Jul 26, 2013 to Need Help Calculating Volume of Chocolate For Mold Cavity

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

"Hi Sebastian.  Thanks for the response.  Perhaps I should give you a bit more info a…"

Brian Begun replied Jul 24, 2013 to Need Help Calculating Volume of Chocolate For Mold Cavity

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

"Hey Clay.  Thanks much for the response.  Yes it's a single test mold.  For this pur…"

Brian Begun replied Jul 24, 2013 to Need Help Calculating Volume of Chocolate For Mold Cavity

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

"Thank you so much for the responses.  Unfortunately, I don't have that mold in my po…"

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge