The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Scott's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"It's only April, but I'll go ahead and cast my vote for this as comment of the year."

Scott replied Apr 6, 2011 to Epuipment

11 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Ice Blocks!

"For what it's worth, in a recent visit to the Mast Brothers shop in Brooklyn, I was…"

Scott replied Feb 22, 2011 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

"If Brad's chocolate were the best in the world, I wouldn't mind making a trip to Cal…"

Scott replied Feb 10, 2011 to Interesting Visitors....

13 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Brad Churchill

"Tim Maia, the Brazilian godfather of soul, has a great song about (and titled) Choco…"

Scott replied Jan 22, 2011 to Chocolate song

4 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Bobby

"Outstanding summary, Clay, and a refreshing bit of candor in the thick of Marañon's…"

Scott replied Jan 17, 2011 to Marañon Chocolate - Cacao Thought to Be Extinct Found in Peru

30 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Ravi Goojha

"As far as I know, Taza has always and only been bean-to-bar. That's not the case wit…"

Scott replied Nov 9, 2010 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

"Still curious if anyone has info about the proportion of Mast Brothers' bean-to-bar…"

Scott replied Nov 3, 2010 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

"Yes. Ingredients are cocoa butter, coffee, and sugar. Tastefulness and execution are…"

Scott replied Nov 2, 2010 to Sahagun Coffee Bar

7 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Nat

"Has anyone determined whether Mast Brothers has begun to sell only chocolate that th…"

Scott replied Sep 28, 2010 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

"Word is that Thomas Keller is using Mast Brothers chocolate at Per Se and the French…"

Scott replied Sep 26, 2010 to Mast Brothers Chocolate- bean to bar producer out of Brooklyn, NY

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Scott

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge