The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Katerina Paleckova's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good videos, I am confident it will work. But, if you don't mind one more quest…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Jun 1, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Thank you so much, I will test the method. I am quite embarrassed that after 2 years…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Jun 1, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Hi guys, long time. Made truffles recently, but behold, broken ganache again. I alwa…"

Katerina Paleckova replied May 25, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"You Actually cut thr ganache with the tool. It is really long. The ganache cracks if…"

Katerina Paleckova replied May 25, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Thank you guys, I also found Ponoko helpfull:  www.ponoko.com, where you can design…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Feb 13, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Funny, that is the one I just got from Depot 2 hours ago, hoping it would help. Than…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Feb 12, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Thank you for the advice, I need it on all levels. Jessica, what is the candy cutter…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Feb 12, 2011 to ISO used Guitar Cutter and chocolate melter

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Thank you guys for an advice. Yes, that is correct not to go for expensive stuff yet…"

19 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"Also this is my email: katerina@angelschocolate.com. Thanks"

Katerina Paleckova replied Sep 29, 2010 to Looking for a used guitar cutter

14 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by OG

"Hello Doug, I would definitely like to see the details(pictures, brand, size, and to…"

Katerina Paleckova replied Sep 29, 2010 to Looking for a used guitar cutter

14 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by OG

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc