The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Chocotoymaker's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG!!!!!! If you retail tests have been off the charts then We Can Expect a Ginormou…"

Chocotoymaker replied Oct 8, 2012 to IMAGINE CHOCOLATE launches Kickstarter Campaign, seeks referrals on Angels or early stage investors!

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"I am not sure what tempering machine you are using but what you are describing is ch…"

Chocotoymaker replied Oct 1, 2012 to I don't get it?

12 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Donaghy

"Ideally you want to research your area and identify all of the vendors that have the…"

Chocotoymaker replied Sep 30, 2012 to Marketing your Chocolates

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"Thank you. I actually went back to the shop shortly after posting and did just that.…"

Chocotoymaker replied Sep 18, 2012 to Selmi help please

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"I use this guy Jerry HartjeNational Sales ManagerArtistic Carton Co.1975 Big Timber…"

Chocotoymaker replied Aug 15, 2012 to Bar packaging supplier

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Josh Neubauer

"A lot of deep thoughts going on here. I started my wholesale oriented chocolate busi…"

Chocotoymaker replied Mar 4, 2012 to How does one make a living in the chocolate business?

17 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Daniel Herskovic

"No, not on these."

Chocotoymaker replied Nov 19, 2011 to Weird marks on molds after when working with hollow molds.

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Chocotoymaker

"Did some more experimentation today and actually pre heated my molds, the marks went…"

Chocotoymaker replied Nov 19, 2011 to Weird marks on molds after when working with hollow molds.

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Chocotoymaker

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.