The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

cheebs's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"I've owned and used an ACMC machine for over a year now and love it exactly for its…"

cheebs replied Oct 18, 2009 to Questions on American Chocolate Mould Table Top Tempering Machine

7 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Aside from what you already include, it would be nice to have info on: Pralinés Nut…"

cheebs replied Sep 28, 2009 to Chocolate Technique: What would you like to learn more about?

29 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Maja Zorga Dulmin

"ecole chocolat has a bean-to-bar program that starts April 23, 2010. If you don't wa…"

cheebs replied Sep 27, 2009 to Where can I learn how to make my own chocolate bars from the bean?

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Clay Gordon

"Living in Guatemala, I don't really have access to pre-made nut pastes and purees, h…"

cheebs replied Sep 15, 2009 to What do you make/grow/do by youself?

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Well, I personally make my own chocolate from the bean, and press my own cocoa butte…"

cheebs replied Sep 15, 2009 to What do you make/grow/do by youself?

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Ilana

"Design et Realisation in Canada has several models, from hand-operated to fully auto…"

cheebs replied Sep 2, 2009 to Chopping Chocolate

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by cheebs

"I only use EDIBLE luster dust. If it's not clearly marked edible I prefer not to use…"

cheebs replied Sep 1, 2009 to Decorating Chocolates

12 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Lana

"Andre, I started out working from home in a converted spare room. When demand grew…"

cheebs replied Aug 28, 2009 to How small can a small shop be?

21 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Andre Costa

"Agreed on A l'Etoile d'Or... they are a "one-stop shop" of France's finest. I was ju…"

cheebs replied Aug 5, 2009 to Visiting London and Paris this week - which chocolate shops are must see?

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Carmen Magar

"Haven't done any chocolate tourism in London, but in Paris I can recommend: Jacques…"

cheebs replied Aug 5, 2009 to Visiting London and Paris this week - which chocolate shops are must see?

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Carmen Magar

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge