The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Thomas Forbes's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Ruth, I have been working with the machine for 2 days now and will continu…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 9 to Molding Liquor

6 Mar 12
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"Thanks Clay, with the tank full, it is holding up fine after about 5 hours.  I am on…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 9 to Molding Liquor

6 Mar 12
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"This is good information.  I recently purchased a 50 lb. Savage Brothers melter with…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 6 to Adding melted chocolate to tempered chocolate

10 Mar 6
Reply by John Duxbury

"Give me another year using the Spectra before I can comment with any authority.   I…"

Thomas Forbes replied Nov 8, 2013 to Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"I have used a small Cocoa Town and put nib straight in the melanger.  After 30 or so…"

Thomas Forbes replied Nov 8, 2013 to Upgrade from Champion Juicer for making cocoa liquor

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"I recently returned from the Dominican Republic with 7 or so pods in my check-in lug…"

Thomas Forbes replied Oct 12, 2013 to Cacao Pods

15 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Sebastian

"I have been using 5% cacao butter which seems to loosen up the chocolate enough to k…"

Thomas Forbes replied Jul 26, 2013 to Cocoa town and Chocolate 70% and below Question

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Steven Shipler

"Yes I have had similar issues.  The first 24 hours of refining the liquor or nibs go…"

Thomas Forbes replied May 26, 2013 to Cocoatown ECGC 12 melanger roller stones no longer turn

8 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Francis Murchison

"It is a basic blog on word press.  I did pay the $99 pro bundle and will change the…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 24, 2013 to New Website

2 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"The April June 1955, edition has an article about West African cacao before Ivory Co…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 10, 2013 to Cacao Inter-American Cacao Center July 1953

6 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jeffray D. Gardner

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge