The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Thomas Forbes's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the percentage as as a range of sweetness I may expect.  After trying a number…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 28, 2012 to Deconstructing Cocoa Content

23 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Thomas Forbes

"I would love to see the presentation.  Will you advertise when you will do it for pu…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 25, 2012 to How Chocolate Gets Its Taste - A Presentation and a Request

14 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Felipe Jaramillo F.

"I found everyone's comments very interesting and educational.  Let's just say, a ver…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 20, 2012 to World's Rarest Chocolate? Anyone care to weigh in?

19 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Brad Churchill

"After buying a number of bars and making some myself the pricing thing is somewhat c…"

Thomas Forbes replied Mar 2, 2012 to Store Markup on Chocolate Bars

16 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Clay Gordon

"I replied once and it didn't post, so here it is again.  Passion fruit is my favorit…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 28, 2012 to Cream Filling

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gita Schurder

"I have been making ganache using soy milk for the last few months.  I generally use…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 28, 2012 to Cream Filling

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Gita Schurder

"From what I understand, the cooperatives pay the same price the family run businesse…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 17, 2012 to Working with Cacao Growers - What does it involve?

9 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"I can only speak from my experiences in the Dominican Republic and chocolate makers…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 15, 2012 to Working with Cacao Growers - What does it involve?

9 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

"Check out Jomart Chocolate.  They offer a individual class that you can design with…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 13, 2012 to NYC area chocolate class (bean to bar)

10 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Steven J

"These are amazing lists.  I have tried some, quite a few, and appreciate the informa…"

Thomas Forbes replied Feb 6, 2012 to How much chocolate do you eat per day, on average?

26 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Irina Mateescu

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.