The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Roy Greenhalgh's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is an Update...right from EIC solutions...   ...and they linked me here to CL…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 23, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"LOL  Well at least I know I'm thinking in the right line here- I just spent a few da…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 20, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"True.  Funny how there are so many HEATING small display cases but none of what we n…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 20, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Yeah...I  just got a quote for the thermoelectric cooler unit from the link... Ouch.…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 19, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Love the trays too!  What company did you use for them- or was that part of your pac…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 18, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Wow Cheebs!  That is Sweet!  um...no pun intended here...  I'll take a look and see…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 17, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

"Thanks Guys-  Yeah I was wondering how I could keep things between 60-70F.  I have n…"

Roy Greenhalgh replied Mar 15, 2012 to small chocolate climate control display for Fair events?

27 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Andy Ciordia

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

Badge