The Chocolate Life

Discover Chocolate and Live La Vida Cocoa!

Pierre (Pete) Trinque's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Melody, YES, it is doable. We are currently working to open a shop in Tucson, AZ. W…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Sep 29, 2010 to Is opening a chocolate business in a hot climate doable?

4 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by MelodyB

"I'd contact Brian. He will understand the urgency of your situation. Pierre"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Jul 19, 2010 to Wholesale Packaging...quick!

9 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Thamer

"My favorite is: "Ne croyez pas que le chocolat soit un substitut a l'amour est un su…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Feb 20, 2010 to Quotable Quotes

28 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Caputo

"Elana, Thanks for the info. That is key. Another twist came up yesterday. Dependin…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Feb 4, 2010 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"Brad, WOW. Thanks a lot for all the info. We have started the process that you desc…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Feb 3, 2010 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"Thanks for the info. We have started the process and YES we will need a grease trap.…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Feb 2, 2010 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"I met with an architect that works with the county here in Arizona and he agrees tha…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Dec 11, 2009 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

"Thanks Andy. We have already planned on the induction burner option. We have had s…"

Pierre (Pete) Trinque replied Dec 9, 2009 to Local Regulations for opening a Chocolate Shop. Kitchen- Yes or No?

14 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Buckner

RSS

Member Marketplace

Promote TheChocolateLife

Bookmark and Share

Follow Clay on:
Twitter :: @DiscoverChoc
F'Book :: TheChocolateLife
F'Book Group :: LaVidaCocoa
Paper.li :: @DiscoverChoc

© 2014   Created by Clay Gordon.